Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Holly Collage card

 Here is my last card made with the Photoplay holly/berries stencils!  

I wanted to try using just a portion of the stencil on my card, so I concentrated on one corner, allowing the inks to fade out around the edges. (Inks are Mowed Lawn and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides).  I die cut my panel with this wonderful die from The Greetery, and then created my collage with a cluster of pine and berry diecuts.  I used a little Crushed olive ink to shade a portion of my tag, and added the "merry" die from Photoplay's Say it With Stamps line, cut in the wonderful No Shed Glitter Paper in a lovely rich red.

I used the same melon-y pink shade of cardstock for my base, and now have another Christmas card in my stash!  You can find the Photoplay products at the Crafter's Workshop.



1 comment:

Allie said...

This card design turned out so stunning! One of my favourite Christmas ones that you've made this year - beautiful job, Auntie Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails