Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sketchy Saturday Christmas cards

It took me a couple of days to complete these... but I am happy to say that I got four Christmas cards done this week using Laurel Seabrook's current Sketchy Saturday sketch.  It's a great sketch for using busier papers, so that's what I did.  I used some CTMH papers from a few years ago called City Sidewalks, that are really pretty.  Here's what I came up with:
 I'm going to dig out some tiny red gems that I have in my stash - and will add them as the dot in the i!  I add some red zigzag stitching and attached part of the sentiment with my stapler.

Patterned papers are City Sidewalks, CTMH; Cardstock is White Daisy, Cranberry and Peacock, CTMH; Dies are Stitched Alpine Snowflakes by Poppy Stamps, and the word die is Verve; Stamp set is Baking Penguins by Inky Antics.

3 comments:

Crazystamper said...

Cute cards Karen!

Laurel said...

Fantastic!

Allie said...

What great cards! I love how you used the sketch and the papers look great! Way to go :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails