Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Challenge #42

I'm just sneakin' this one in under the wire!  I really wanted to play along with The Challenge this week, because my wonderful niece Allie is the guest designer!  I am in need of a new stash of birthday cards, so I put together one using this week's colour inspiration:
Stamp sets are Doodled Designs & Make a Wish, Close To My Heart; Cardstock is Ocean, Breeze, Cotton Candy & Ruby, CTMH; Inks are Black, Breeze, Ruby, Ocean & Cotton Candy, CTMH; Chevron Border dies, My Favorite Things; Stitched STAX die, MFT; Gumdrops, Your Next Embellie.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful use of the colours!

Allie said...

Beautiful card, Auntie Karen! Glad you could play along :)

Nance said...

Super cute! Love the subtlty hearts and stars! Thanks for playing The Challenge! Lots of talented ladies in your family with you and Allison!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails