Thursday, September 17, 2015

New Art Impressions

I have a couple of wonderful new Christmas stamps to share today from the Art Impressions Fall 2015 collection - brand new Windows to the World and Try-fold sets are now available on the Art Impressions website.  The Design Team is showing off all of the new stamps today on the Ai blog - so be sure to head over and check them all out.  My first card is Savior Window (Sku #M4689):
I've used the Window Die (Sku #4619), and mounted it over a 2" square opening, which allows you to see inside to the sweet holiday scene:

These are such quick little scenes to colour up, and the die makes assembly pretty easy.  And now for my Try-fold card & tag that I made using Christmas Scene TF (Sku #4687):
I made a little belly band to hold it shut:


The snowman image is the perfect size & design to use on a tag:
We have a fun challenge happening on the Art Impressions blog: "Cut Your Cards" - we want to see your creations with windows, openings or fancy cuts (both the Try-folds and Windows to the World stamps are perfect for this one!)  You can link up your creation over on the Ai blog.



1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

Both cards are so cute but my favourite is the Tryfold. Your colouring is amazing and the red stripes and polka dot belly band just makes everything pop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails