Thursday, September 3, 2015

Art Impressions Southwestern Launch

The Art Impressions Design Team is helping to launch the first of the Summer 2015 collection that will now be available on the Ai website!  We have two cute new Southwestern images for you - I have used Armadillo Set (Sku # 4685):
 I've used some of my all-time favourite October Afternoon papers, "Sasparilla" - which I love with any of the Ai sets that have a country feel to them.  I paper pieced all of the presents and added a few studs to finish it off.  Be sure to visit the Art Impressions blog to see what the rest of the team has to inspire you with today - and come back often, we'll be releasing all kinds of new product over the next few weeks.  Our current challenge is "Southern Style" - we want to see your creations with a little Southern flavour :o)

Copics used: E35, E33, E31, E50, R59, R27, R24, R22, R20, BG15, BG13, BG11, B95, B93, B91

5 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Karen I love the papers you chose and the paper pieced presents are so cute! Awesome colouring too!

Cynthia said...

Great paper choices, Karen. The paper pieced gift boxes are perfect and I like the upholstery tacks with the wood bg.

Sharon Caudle said...

I really love that paper, Karen! Are you going to make me go shopping?? :) LOVE the paper pieced packages and awesome job on the striped lid with your amazing attention to detail!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness Karen, this is absolutely adorable! Love the pattern paper! Love, love, LOVE!

Allie said...

Cute card, your paper piecing is awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails