I have the priviledge of being a part of the amazing Humble Artist's Swap, and as usual we had quite the list of recquirements for our April cards. They must have:
- at least 8 layers
- use patterned paper from 2 different paper packs
- use 3 different colours of cardstock (not counting neutrals)
- use at least 3 different embellishments
- tie it up (use hemp, twine or waxy flax)
- use an Art Philosophy shape
- be at least 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
I made mine 5"x 6 1/2" -- here's what I came up with:
Patterned papers are Stella & Lucy; Cardstock is Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy, Grey Wool & Colonial White; Natural hemp; Newsprint Rub-ons; Stamp set is Card Word Puzzle; Black & Creme Brulee Ink; Licorice Opaque Pearl; Flutter shapes - all CTMH.