Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Wedding Card

Here's number two (this is the one she ended up using, but she loved them both so my friend kept the previous wedding card that I posted, too!).  I was aiming for classic bridal here, trying to keep it as white as possible.  The embossing powder is a sparkly/irridescent one (called 'bridal'!) that I've had for years, but the effect in real life is quite stunning.  Both the main panel and the sentiment are popped up on pop dots.
Stamp sets are Gracious Greetings and Simple Memories; Ink is Grey Wool; White organdy ribbon - all CTMH.

2 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

Karen I absolutely love white on white cards...and your card is fabulous! The shimmer is so beautiful! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Karen! I love the embossed doily background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails