Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Geranium Card

I have long coveted this gorgeous Botanicuts Geranium die from The Greetery, so was pretty excited to purchase it during Betsy's recent sale.

I die cut several different colours, but couldn't resist starting with a classic deep red one. The Pretty Pot die and Hoopla Oval die are also from The Greetery.  I inked up and splattered the frame to make it look a bit aged, then glued it over a cream panel that I had used my Altenew Dotted Tile Debossing Cover Die on.
I tried a little ink blending on the centers of each bloom, but it didn't show up enough, so I went in with several shades of Copic markers to darken them.

I used Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness on the stems and leaves which I'm really happy with!  The sentiment is Spellbinder's It's Your Day Sentiment Strips done with my Betterpress machine.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails