Thursday, March 28, 2024

Floral D

 I had fun experimenting with my Betterpress plates last weekend, and wanted to try doing two-toned pressing using my Floral D and Sentiment press plate from Spellbinders.  It worked really well!  I inked the D in Faded Jeans Distress Oxide, and the words in Hickory Smoke - then carefully nudged the words into place beside the D.  

I've used a Pebble Cotton Card panel, and matted it with a couple of colours that coordinate with my background paper (old One Canoe Two!).

I can't help myself, and have to add something to each of the flower centers... so this time it was tiny white pearls.  The flowers are coloured in with Copic markers.

All things Betterpress can be ordered from the Papercrafter's Workshop!  Happy pressing!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails