Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Cosmos Background

 I have loved using my Betterpress Machine, and several weeks ago, took a class with Spellbinders to learn a bit more about it.  The add-on kit for the class came with this GORGEOUS plate called Cosmos Background.  So easy to do, I've used the Betterpress Black ink, and both of these are just done using regular cardstock (you only get the lovely embossed effect when you use a thicker, softer cardstock).

Not exactly sure why I picked this next colour, it's sort-of a greenish taupe shade, not too different from kraft - but I ended up really loving the end result.
I used Pinkfresh Studio inks with the stencils that came in the kit to colour them up, then added Betterpress sentiments from the kit as well.
I added a few black jewels for some extra sparkle, and mailed off the one on the left to my niece for her birthday.  Happy Birthday, Allie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails