Saturday, January 28, 2023

Block Alpha Valentine

You all know how much I love the 5072 - Block Letters Die Set from Art Impressions... and word die cards are very popular right now, especially as valentines.  I wanted to do another colour strip card, so combined the two ideas to make a slimline card:

 I did some ink blending on my white textured card stock, using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink, fading it upwards, then cut out my shape with Studio Katia's Dotted Slimline die, and centered my L, V, E and heart die before running it through my diecut machine again.  I used a Pinkfresh Studio stencil and some Festive Berries ink to add a little something to my background panel, then added 1/4" strips of my six cardstock colours, and adhered the white panel down with 3D foam adhesive.  A few irridescent blue jewels added a little sparkle.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails