Sunday, December 12, 2021

Gingerbread Cubbies

 I made a special Christmas card for my two great nephews - a little more fun & sparkly than is the norm for me!  But I think they'll like it.  This is the 5180 - Gingerbread Cubbies set from Art Impressions:

There are a LOT of little pieces to this one, but it stamps and cuts out quite easily with the matching dies.  I coloured everything with my Copic markers, made my own snowflake sky and cut a sparkly hillside out.  Before assembling, all of the little men were glued in place, and the whole thing was adhered to the base with some 1mm 3D foam adhesive.

There are all kinds of sweet Cubbies sets available on the Art Impressions website here.



1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh this is SO sweet and FUN! That little guy sliding off the roof is hilarious. Can't wait to admire it in person :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails