Saturday, April 4, 2020

Cherry Blossoms

I am playing along with the current challenge on the Art Impressions blog: Bloom Where You're Planted.  I am using the Cherry Exclusive Set - available at Scrapbook.com (click on the photo at the end of my post):
This set also includes several cherry images, but I chose the blossoms, and stamped them on my Cryogen cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and coloured it with my Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the Daisy Exclusive Set, stamped in Onyx Black Versafine Ink.
I die cut it with a stitched oval die, and mounted it onto my background with 3D adhesive tape.  Papers are older October Afternoon.


Art Impressions - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Cherry

1 comment:

Allie said...

Cute! I can't wait to see some blossoms here...itching for spring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails