Saturday, March 21, 2020

Oopsie Daisy

Another card for the Papercrafter's Workshop challenges this week - yesterday's challenge was to do something floral!
This was an image that I stamped last summer with my niece... both the flower stamp set (Oopsie Daisy) and the jar (Just Mason Around) are from The Greetery, and both were stamped in Distress Oxide inks.  I pulled out the image today and added some shading overtop with my Copic markers, defining the flowers, and adding some shadows to the whole image.  I stitched the image to some aqua cardstock with my sewing machine, and used 3D adhesives to adhere it to my gingham base.  Check out the Papercrafter's Workshop on facebook and play along with the challenges!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Wow, this looks really beautiful!! I LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails