Friday, March 20, 2020

Let's Toast!

Yes, let's.  I have been trying to carve out some crafting time all week, and finally got SIX cards made from the fun Let's Toast set by Lawn Fawn.  I had stamped them up weeks ago, gradually colouring the images, and finally putting them all together this week:
Yes, that little piece of smiling toast pops out of the toaster when you pull up the tab.  The inside sentiment on this one reads "You're the avocado to my toast"
Now for a couple of pop tarts... Inside sentiment is "I love you with all my tart"
Sentiment is simply: "Happy day"
This one isn't interactive, it's a remake of one that I gave to my husband for Father's Day.
And another pop tart card.  I have a couple of coworkers, and a nephew who is a doctor on the front lines right now - all people who I feel like sending a little love to in the mail.  I am playing along with the first two challenges from the Papercrafter's Workshop this week - the first is to mail a card, and the second was to make something with 'food' in it.






1 comment:

Allie said...

I love these!!! All the paper choices are great, but that gingham background is just the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails