Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Crazy Birds cards

I haven't had the fabulous Tim Holtz' Crazy Birds out for a while!  And I needed a whole stack of masculine cards for a bunch of November family birthdays, so I stamped and coloured up five of them with Copic markers in a rainbow style. 
 I pulled out the remnants of some Doodlebug and Echo Park papers that I've used with the birds in the past, and set about making five variations, depending on what paper pieces I was using.  I also grabbed the Crazy Birds Add-On set, which has the hats, bow tie and balloons.




I would've loved to have a few of these in my stash, but they're all making their way out the door asap, all over western Canada!  Links to the stamps are below if you're interested!

1 comment:

Allie said...

You pair the best papers! These crazy birds look so awesome! Nice work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails