Monday, August 26, 2019

Set of Ai Mini Critter Cards

I am sharing the 5th card that completes the set that I made using the Art Impressions WC Mini Critter Set.  I've put the little curled up fox next to the log from the WC Sitting Places Set:
 All of my cards used Tombow markers, coloured directly onto the stamps, and then the images were painted from scribbling the markers onto my palette.
 Here's a photo of the five cards that I've shown over the past few days all together.  I began by simply painting the images out of the Critter set, decided to pair them each with an object, and sprinkled flowers around them.  It was only when I searched for papers to make them into cards that I decided to create a set, each cut out in a different die shape.
All the items I've used can be found over on the Art Impressions website. (Stay tuned this week for a new release of Ai Watercolour stamps!)

2 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

These are all so beautiful!

Allie said...

Great final card to your beautiful set! That fox is so sweet and looks perfect curled up against that log!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails