Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Doctor cards

I have a nephew who is doing his residency after finishing med school, and he needs a stash of thank you cards to thank the many mentors & practices that he works with all the time.  I've made him a few of these in the past, and apparently they're quite a hit when he hands them out.  So here are 3 from my latest batch:
 I used the Hello Again papers from Carta Bella, and used my sewing machine to add a little zigzag stitching to the backgrounds.
 This image is from the Art Impressions Proud Nurse Work & Play set.  There's a similar sentiment with a birthday angle in the set, but these are to be thank you cards, to I printed out all the sentiments with my computer
My two fellas are from the UM4099 set from Art Impressions, and I raised up the sentiments with pop dots, and added a syringe to "Doctors call the shots".  Everything is coloured with Copic markers.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I bet these are quite the hit - they look so great! These papers paired with your colouring are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails