Sunday, November 18, 2018

Pamper Your-shelf

One of the managers at the library where I work, always brings me a Tim's coffee on the Saturdays that we work together... and I bring her a card.  So last night I pulled out this stamp & die set from Art Impressions and put two of these together:
 This is one of the sweet Mini Try-fold sets called Pamper Your-shelf (Sku #4853) - and this is what it looks like when you pull it out of the envelope.  After untying the bow:
 This is the top layer, which allows you to look deep inside the bookshelf, then open the top layer:
 Here is the middle, and open it up to see...
The sweet little mouse reading a book in the middle.  Perfect for a librarian!
After colouring the images with Copic markers, I lined the inside flaps with patterned paper to hide the marker bleed-through, and recut the openings with the dies.  I mounted the try-fold onto a 4 3/4" square of cardstock and another coordinating piece of paper.  I adhered the organdy ribbon to the back of the card and tied it around the front.  You can find all of the Mini Try-folds on the Art Impressions website, here.

2 comments:

Katy said...

This is so CUTE!!!

Allie said...

What a GREAT trade! Perfect card for a librarian :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails