Thursday, November 22, 2018

Art Impressions Publications

I am excited to share that I have four cards in the Winter edition of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!  I am using two of the newest Art Impressions Christmas stamp sets.  The first two are using Christmas Bee Set (Sku #5042):

 Isn't she a scream?  I adore her Bee onesie!  She is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink, and coloured with Copic Markers.  I picked one of the many sentiments that come in the set and popped it up on pop dots along with a sprig of holly.
These three caroling bees crack me up, too... also coloured in Copics.  I cut an oval shape out of the checked paper, added a red frame and then popped the checked rectangle up with pop dots.  The bees are adhered to the base of the card, so they are actually recessed in the card.  I added some die cut fir branches and a little coloured poinsettia to trim it off.  I'll post my other two published cards tomorrow.

2 comments:

katrin said...

WHimsical XMAS-fun! I love those XMAS-cards. Thumbs up

Allie said...

Your fir branches are the perfect touch! Can't wait to get my copy to check these out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails