Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Watercolour Fawns

I am trying hard to get all of my watercoloured images made up into cards!  This sweet fawn is from WC Mini Critter Set - part of the Art Impressions winter 2018 release.  The first time that I break open a stamp set, I usually like to copy the scene on the packaging, which is pretty much what I've done here.  I also used the tree from WC Tree Set 1, and bits from WC Foliage Set 3 and WC Flower Set 3:
 I did both a rectangular (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") version, and a 5 1/4" square version, and added some simple sentiments:

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Allie said...

This is really beautiful! I'm trying to decide whether I like it better in the rectangle or the circle, but I'm undecided - they both look really great! Especially with that gingham :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails