Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Watercolour Bunnies

 The new 2017 WC Bunnies Set (Sku #4874) is such a great new addition to the Ai Watercolor collection!  I love being able to add a few animals in with the foliage:
 I stamped the stump from WC Rustic Container Set first, then masked it and stamped my bunnies and the foliage around it.  The flowers are from Wooden Chair Mini Set (Sku #4876); the small greenery is from WC Foliage Ste 2 New (Sku #4867) and the grass is from Foliage Set (Sku #4051).  I drew in the flower stems myself.  After stamping, I used my damp #6 Art Impressions paintbrush to soften the lines, and pull out the colour.  I painted in a soft sky, and then using the leftover paint on my palette - I spattered it lightly all over the image.
On the inside I stamped "Celebrate Spring" from the Celebrate Spring MTF set (Sku #4849).  This would also make a great Easter card. I used Marvy Markers on some smooth watercolour paper for my project.  Happy painting!


1 comment:

Allie said...

These are very sweet - I love the yellow, very fitting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails