Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Birthday Wreath

Just felt like doing a fairly quick & simple card for a couple of challenges tonight, so I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches #259, and am using the palette from The Color Throwdown #415 :
I've had these little twig wreath die cuts (Memory Box?) sitting in my craft room for longer than I can remember... my friend Tania gave them to me, so she'll laugh if she sees them here :o)  Not my favourite card, it's a little busy with the die cuts, but I loved getting the chance to play with a couple of challenges!

Patterned paper is Pathfinding, Cardstock is Chocolate, Glacier & Cashmere; Stamp set is Happy Birthday, ink is Chocolate - all Close To My Heart; Wreath die, Memory Box, Happy die, Avery Elle; Gumdrops are Your Next Stamp.

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love your birthday wreath! Great card for the occasion! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Allie said...

Fantastic card! Love the wreath die cuts - beautiful!

LeAnne said...

I love this...very nicely done!

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Karen! That wreath works so well with the font of the "happy". It's great to see you at Freshly Made Sketches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails