Sunday, December 20, 2015

Folded book trees

You may have seen my post a few days ago with my book carved snowman... well it was all part of a table centerpiece idea I had for a party I had yesterday.  To go with the snowman, I made four folded book trees.  (I won't go into details - if you want to make one just google it, or search for them on Pinterest).  They were a huge hit at the party, I think I may be making a few for gifts next year:
 I cut out a couple of kraft paper stars with my Cricut, added a little distress glitter and glued them on top of the trees.
 I made two large, two small and put one of them up on a small pedestal to vary the height a little.  They looked great in the center when I put out all the food around them.

2 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Hey Karen,
Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas and a crafting New Year!
Mary

Allie said...

These look awesome too! I love the different sizes :)

Hope you had a good party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails