Thursday, January 1, 2015

One Crazy Stamper January Challenge

Happy New Year!  Things have been quiet on my blog for the last few weeks... I've been celebrating the holidays with my family, and working on a bunch of CHA cards in every spare minute!  But I'm back in gear, and am looking forward to creating and posting cards in 2015.  The One Crazy Stamper Design Team is kicking off the new year with our January Challenge, which is "Blue & White and an embellishment!"  I am a big fan of the Art Impressions Zoo Babies, so I'm featuring Bananas Set (Sku#4531) today - and in sticking with our Blue & White theme, I've coloured my little monkey to match.  I was initially going for a softer, baby blue look - but he needed to be bolder to work with my papers (seriously bolder!):
I popped up the monkey using pop dots, and instead of just adhering him onto the polka dot paper, I cut a slightly larger circle out of it for a bit of a negative die cut effect:

 We would love to have you join us in our January challenge on the OCS blog - there is a wonderful High Hopes Stamps prize to be won!  You'll want to check out what the rest of the design team has to share this month as well.
From the One Crazy Stamper store: Art Impressions Bananas Set (Sku#4531)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails