Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wine Bottle Gift Tags

My Christmas cards are finished for the year, but I'm still delivering gifts to a few co-workers, and we have a few holiday parties to attend... so I've made up some wine bottle gift tags to jazz up some hostess gifts:
This one features Hope Angel (Sku#T4179) on a Kraft cardstock base, and I have another one using my go-to image this season, Lighted Snowman set (Sku#UM4349):

I started by cutting a 3"x 9" rectangle, scored it at 3", rounded the top and cut the bottom into a pennant.  A 1 1/2" circle was cut out of the top portion.  I stamped the images onto ovals, and machine stitched them onto cardstock mats:

Here are what they look like flattened:

When I am making Christmas cards & tags, I always stamp several extra images and colour them up.  Then when I need a quick gift, it just takes a few minutes to put a little something special together.  

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails