Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mojo Monday #266

I picked up these fun Carta Bella papers last week, so I made a non-traditional coloured Christmas card with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I added some chunky glitter to all the snowflakes, so it's very sparkly in person:
 

Patterned papers are Merry & Bright, Carta Bella; Cardstock is Heavenly Blue, Black and Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp sets are Glad Tidings, Verve and A Very Merry Christmas, CTMH; Inks are Heavenly Blue, CTMH & Tuxedo Black, Memento; Mocha Opaque pearls, CMTH; Martha Stewart's Course Glitter.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love your colour choice for Christmas and I really love those snowflakes! Great card as usual my friend.

Casandra Bennett said...

I think this year, more than ever before, I am seeing non-traditional colors being used for Christmas cards and really enjoying the results. Beautiful! I have to say that the sentiments from Very Merry Christmas are some of my favorite.

Amy Moore said...

So soft and pretty, what a lovely Holiday card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails