Saturday, June 15, 2024

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there!  I put this together for my husband tonight, using old and new products, and mixing all kinds of companies together:

I purchased the Buffalo plaid press plate and Postage dies today at the Papercrafter's Workshop - both are Spellbinders.  I pressed the plate onto regular red cardstock, and mounted it and the black postage diecut on a kraft cardstock base.

I cut out the Verve leafy dies in a bright green, the inked them with Distress ink.  The Toadstools (from The Greetery) were also cut in kraft cardstock, and inked with multiple Distress inks.  The sentiment is an old CTMH set, and both it and the pink mushroom were popped up with 3D foam adhesive.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails