Thursday, September 7, 2023

Stamptember with Art Impressions!

 I am excited to be participating in the launch of Art Impressions' collaboration with Simon Says Stamp to have this sweet stamp set as part of their Stamptember celebration!  Here is SSE23A Apple Cider Set:

I started by stamping her on masking paper and cardstock, cutting it out, and covering my stamped image with the mask.  I used Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks to blend my background - then sprinkled it with water, as well as white and grey paint to created a little background interest.  I removed the mask, and coloured up with Copic markers.  For her cute capris, I stamped them onto some Graphic 45 paper, fussy cut them out and adhered them to my base.  I cut the image out with my rectangular die, and added the sentiment with Versamark Onyx Black ink.  I raised the panel on foam adhesive before attaching it to my blue background, and added a few red enamel dots.


This set is only available through Simon Says Stamp - while quantities last!  And they usually go pretty quick, so head over to their site and grab yours now.  The set comes with two images, and four sentiments.  Great for fall birthdays or maybe even a teacher card?  The whole Ai team has cards to share, so check out the Ai blog for inspiration, as well as the SSS site.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails