Friday, July 23, 2021

Just a Little Lovely

 I am a little behind in joining the floral trend in cardmaking, but am rectifying that this summer with several new Pinkfresh Studio stamp sets.  Here is "Just a Little Lovely":

I placed the stamp into my Misti, and stamped half of it on the bottom of my cardstock, and half on the top in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then coloured the image with Copic markers
I left just enough space between the images to tuck in a sentiment - also from the same stamp set.  I added a few Pinkfresh Studio pale pink jewels to sparkle it up a little, then adhered my panel to my teal base with 3D foam adhesive.

You can find this and other Pinkfresh Studio products at the Papercrafter's Workshop in Stouffville, Ontario (check out their online store, here!).  If you make it in the store, you just may see this card up as a sample.  Happy stamping!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails