Sunday, December 27, 2020

Jolly Santa

 Still making Christmas cards here!  As long as my supplies are still out on my craft desk, and the decorations are still up... I continue to finish up holiday cards, that will simply start my stash for next year.  The rush of fall crafting, and the hectic pace of the season means that I'll take any bonus cards that I can get made early!  Here's an older Art Impressions image that I coloured up early on in the pandemic when we weren't going anywhere, and colouring filled my evenings:


I love this Croyogen paper - it has a slightly creamy colour, and a real sparkle to it - perfect for holiday images.  I coloured them up with my Copic markers, used a sentiment from another Ai set, then matted it in black and added it to my patterned card base (Bo Bunny from a few years ago!)  The sentiment was added with 3D pop dots.



1 comment:

Allie said...

Great thinking! Those papers are so pretty and I love the layout you used :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails