Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Masculine cards

It's that time of year to make up a few masculine cards.  I'm using a new word die & matching stamp set by Photoplay, that comes with all kinds of sentiment options.  What a great way to use up some of the patterned papers in my stash.  Here's what I'm giving my husband for Father's Day:
 I also bought the matching strip die, that has about 10 different sizes of these thin strips to die cut the sentiment - they made it so easy to line up and get a perfect sized strip.  And here's my brother-in-law's birthday card:
The stamp set includes the thinner "you" as a stamp, but I'm just using the double dies with matted cardstock.  And finally the Father's Day card that I'm sending to my Dad, with a slightly gentler sentiment...
The star dies are from Close To My Heart, and made great accents on my cards.  I made up two of each of these, leaving the others without the sentiments - and then I can quickly stamp them when I need a card.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Hahaha what a sentiment! I'm sure Uncle Mike will get a kick out of it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails