Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Accessorize!

Hello Ai fans!
I'm sharing a card from one of the Ai Store Exclusive Sets: AICS05 Dare to be Fabulous!
Isn't she wonderful?  I decided that she needed some girly colours, and a little bling... so I used my Copic markers to colour her fur in shades of pink.  I made sure that she was colour coordinated, and accessorized to the max - which meant adding some tiny sparkles to her purse and earrings.
The fun sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink, die cut and matted with black, then adhered to my base with 3D foam adhesive dots.  I thought she deserved a bit of a fussy background, so I paired a couple of bold prints that nicely match her glam outfit.  My card is 5 1/2" square.
 Happy stamping!

Copics used: E11, E00, E000, R30, R89, R85, R83, R81, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, B0000

5 comments:

Allie said...

Perfect pairings! Cute card :)

Pama said...

I love to see your Ai cards. They're so beautiful. I searched for you on youtube but was unable to locate you.

Pama said...

I love to see your Ai cards. They're so beautiful. I searched for you on youtube but was unable to locate you.

Dot J Freel said...

Colored beautifully! Love it!

Funny Junks said...

Hi, great reading your blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails