Monday, September 30, 2019

Together For Christmas

When I see a gorgeous patterned paper like this one, I just have to buy it...  I loved the colours, and the pretty botanical/holiday illustration.  It is "Together For Christmas" by Pink Paislee, and when I was shopping at the Papercrafter's Workshop, I spied this Blue Obsidian Mirror Cardstock by Tonic Studios not far away, and knew that I had to pair the two together.
Scroll down to see how pretty this mettalic blue cardstock is... I put it on a white tag that I sponged with Worn Lipstick and Candied Apple Distress Oxide inks, keeping the center white to give it the illusion of being a round ornament.  I added a few sprigs of greenery and a knot of navy/white Baker's twine to finish it off. 
Six more in my stash!

1 comment:

Allie said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card. That paper is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails