Monday, June 17, 2019

Let's Toast Father's Day

I picked up this cute set of Lawn Fawn stamps & dies last week, so couldn't wait to pull them out to make a card.  Here's what I made my husband for Father's Day using "Let's Toast":
 I love that the dies include the little slits for the toast to pop out of!  I bought the Pull tab add on, also - so you're going to see a lot more of this stamp set in the future.
You can find the stamp/die set, plus the pull tab add-on at The Crafter's Workshop in Stouffville!

3 comments:

Allie said...

This little set is perfect on that paper! Such a sweet card :)

Contagiously Crafty said...

So cute! Classic. Glad to have found you through the SSS Lawn Fawn Party.

Diana @ Playingwithoutlimits said...

Fun design

Diana @ PlayingWithoutLimits
Playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails