Sunday, December 23, 2018

Last minute Christmas cards

I had the need for one last card to give out, and managed to sneak in a quick second one.  One of my goals is to make use of the stickers and accessories that come in a lot of paper packs, so here are my efforts at doing just that with Photoplay's Mad 4 Plaid papers:
 This one is a larger size: 5" x 6.5", to accommodate the car sticker.  I cut a rectangle out of the base, and mounted it on some metallic gold cardstock, then popped the whole piece up with adhesive pop dots.
 And an even quicker card!  Stickers, snowflake die cuts and a little stamped tag.  Done.
This will be my last post before the holidays - wishing a very Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.  Hoping to see you with some new creations in a few days!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Excellent cards. That one with the plaid car and Christmas tree on top is my FAVOURITE! Love it! This plaid is great. Nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails