Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Inspired By - Christmas card

This week's Inspired By inspiration photo has a nautical theme... so turning it into a Christmas card may be a bit of a stretch!  But I'm hoping you can see that I was inspired by the colours, and the piece of driftwood when I went to make my card...
Quick & easy - works for me.  Here's the photo:
Patterned papers & sticker are I Love Winter by Echo Park; Sea Glass & White cardstock & tag die are Close to my Heart; Twine from The Twinery; Alpine Stitched Snowflake dies are Poppy Stamps.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I love your take on the inspiration! Well done!

Allie said...

This is such a GREAT Christmas card - nice work! I love the aqua blue stitched snowflakes on the wooden background. Beautiful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails