Saturday, January 20, 2018

Fusion & Inspired By

I am using my new favourite Verve set to play along with a few challenges today.  I started off being inspired by the Fusion sketch & photo, as well as Laurel Seabrook's Inspired By photo with all the graphic shapes/muted colours... and this week's Cas-ual Fridays inspiration is "More Coffee Please!":
 I just tweaked the colours a little and made a second one:
I really adore this taupey/grey with the chocolate... I can see why it's such a popular home decor colour combo. *It's a little warmer in real life!

Stamp set is Happiness Is by Verve; Patterned paper is Knit Picky by Lawn Fawn; Ink is Chocolate by CTMH; Cardstock is Whisper, Cocoa, White Daisy & Glacier by CTMH.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I love this! Great take on all of the challenges!

Allie said...

Oooh beautiful cards! I love that colour combo too! You make me want to get into my craftroom today :)

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic cards! Wonderful color combos~

Casandra Bennett said...

Great sentiment. Made me laugh.

Michelle W said...

Love these and how true is that saying! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous cards, Karen! Love those little sequin sprinkles.

Karren said...

Fabulous card, Karen, and perfect for the challenge! I love the sentiment although I do think a bit more than a morsel of chocolate is required :) Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this, although I'm hoping that a "morsel" of chocolate means a block! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge for our "More Coffee Please" challenge :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails