Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Karen's Art Impressions Top Ten of 2017

 It's my last Art Impressions post for 2017, and time to comb through all the cards I made this year - always fun to go down memory lane, and hard to pick just ten favourites!  It also just happens to be my birthday today!!  Here are some of my favourite Ai cards made in 2017:
Proud Nurse Set from Feb 23rd:
Nuts About You from Mar 7th:
Teachers Rule from Apr 4th:
Moove It from May 9th:
Tuesday Threads from June 27th:
Reel Great Guys from June 13th:
Happy Haunting Shadow Box from Aug 31st:
Stamptember Exclusive Set from Sept 24th:
Holiday Watercolours from Nov 7th:
A big thank you to everyone at Ai for everything you do; for providing me with these wonderful images to create with (Bonnie!); and to Kate & Annelise for all the care & attention you've given me.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season - and all good things for 2018

1 comment:

Allie said...

Hmm I think my favourite has to be the holiday watercolours, but the shadow box and sewing project are awesome too! Your colouring for Ai is always outstanding on everything that you do! Hope you're enjoying a relaxing birthday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails