Friday, November 24, 2017

I'm a Great Aunt

I was pretty thrilled to wake up to a text a few weeks ago, saying that I was a Great Aunt - my niece and her husband had a baby boy :o)  The first of the next generation in my family!  So of course I whipped in to my craft room and started on a baby card using Art Impressions Welcome Little One MTF (Sku #4852):

 Mini Try-folds come with stamps for all three layers (and this one included both a boy and a girl for the inside):
 Also included are the dies to make the windows that allow you to see through all the layers.
 The sentiment in the set is "Welcome Little One" - I wanted more room to write, so left mine blank.  So fun to make baby cards when it's for family!



1 comment:

Allie said...

Well I always knew you were a great aunt, but now I guess it gets a capital ;). Or you could go by "Grauntie" haha. We really loved receiving this sweet little card. It was fun to open up the trifold and see that cute little baby inside. Thank you for taking the time to make this thoughtful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails