Saturday, March 18, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #48

Welcome to another week of Inspired By All The Little Things!  I am the challenge hostess this week, and have chosen a dreamy night sky photo as our inspiration.  I had a great time trying a new combo of distress inks to give me a colourful sky, and then I used my white Sharpie fine point marker to add my stars.  I am using High Hopes Rubber Stamps on today's card - here is Blinky Owl, who I masked and then stamped the Tree Stump behind him:
The sky is a little darker/more navy-ish in real life, giving it a night sky look.  *I have invited the talented Leanne Elliott as my Guest Designer this week, so head on over to the blog to see what she & our talented Design Team have come up with.  Here is our inspiration photo:


4 comments:

Allie said...

That owl is too cute and your stump just pops out of that night sky. Beautiful job!

Leanne said...

Well isn't this just too cute great image for sure. Awesome coloring you did. Love your background so pretty. Thanks girl for inviting me, I am so thrilled to be on the blog.
Hugs,
L :)

Nancy Ball said...

So sweet...love the starry sky!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your background! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails