Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Holly Jolly

 I have a couple of sweet reindeer cards to share today, using one of the newly released Art Impressions Christmas stamp sets: Holly Jolly Set (Sku #4667)
After colouring him several times with my Copic markers, I fussy cut them out, and mounted them with some foam tape over several circle die cuts.  I wanted to add a little glitz, so I used some gold foil tape on one, and added some gold thread under the other.
For a little extra shimmer, I put some clear Wink of Stella on their bells and noses!
There are three images and two sentiments in the Holly Jolly set - you can see them all here.  We hope you'll join in with our current challenge on the Ai blog - our theme is Be Merry!  We want to see your festive creations - and you just might win a prize...  Happy stamping!
Copics used: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, Y26, Y23, RV25, RV15, RV14, R24, R22, R20, G46, G43, G41, YG05, YG03, YG01, W5, W3, W1


1 comment:

Allie said...

Sweet cards, Auntie Karen! I love the gold foil in the one, but the messy twine behind the other is nice too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails