Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sally Swimmer

 There are so many wonderful summery images available in the Art Impressions store... and I'm determined to own all of them!  I'm sharing a card using Sally Swimmer Set (Sku #4323) today:
Don't you just love her facial expression?  She was quick to colour up, then I used a scallop die on the bottom of my patterned paper to make the 'negative' part of it look like waves (hopefully!!), then I added a few clear enamel dots that add a bit of a watery feel to everything.  I hope you're getting lots of crafty time while you're enjoying the summer weather!  Happy stamping!
Copics used: Skin tones - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, YR00
Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y32
Aquas - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Blues - B28, B24, B23, B21
Greys - C7, C5, C3, C1
Lips - R37, R35


1 comment:

Allie said...

I like all of your elements here to make it look "watery". Her facial expression is quite something...I'm sure I've seen it a few times at the cabin haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails