Tuesday, March 24, 2015

May Contain Rum!

 I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today! I'm a big retro fan, so I love the 40's/50's images that are in the new Vintage Vixens collection.  Today I'm using Contains Rum Set (Sku #4594):
 As soon as I saw the Vixens, I ran out and bought these papers especially for them, as they remind me of aprons & home baking!  When I added the blue outline around her, I intended to go back in and soften the halo a bit, but I like the sort of cartoon element it gave to the image so I left it as is.
Don't forget that our Vintage Vibe challenge is still happening on the Ai blog, we would love to see your creations with a vintage feel to them - and there are always fabulous prizes to be won!

Copics used: Skin tones - E11, E00, E000
Greens - G46, G43, G40
Reds - R27, R24, R22, R20
Yellows - Y26, Y23
Blue - B21
Grays - W1, W00


1 comment:

Allie said...

I love the cute country vibe you have going with your papers and colouring :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails