Friday, August 8, 2014

Lucky me.

It's been a busy summer, and I haven't had as many posts as I'd like, but I spent most of July getting ahead on my card making commitments so that I could take a couple of weeks vacation in the Rockies with my husband.  The scenery was breathtaking (I've been there many times, but it never disappoints!)  Here are a few shots of Banff, Lake Louise and our family cottage on Kootenay Lake:




These are all unedited jpegs straight out of the camera... but I shot a lot of scenery in raw format, so I can hardly wait to get into Photoshop & Lightroom to see what I can do with them.  If you've never been to the Canadian Rockies, I highly recommend it.  We honeymooned there, and celebrated our 20th anniversary while we were out west again last week - lucky me :o)

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

BEAUTIFUL and Happy 20th Anniversary! Wish I were on the mainland....I would've come to say HI! Take care and have a safe trip home. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing vacation photos!

Allie said...

Beautiful pics, Auntie Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails