Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Giant Cake circle card

I am posting on the Art Impessions blog today!
I haven't made a circle card in a while, and I thought that the image I chose today would fit perfectly on one, so I have a girly birthday card to share, using Giant Cake Set (Sku #4382):

I used my Cricut to cut out the circles as well as a folded circle base, which made the assembly fairly quick and easy.  I zigzagged around the circle with pink thread and used some colourful buttons to pull out the colours from the image.

I forgot to take a picture of the inside sentiment... it says: "What's one more candle?  Make a wish!"
Copics: Skin - E11, E00, E000; Greens - G46, G43, G40; Pinks - R85, R83, R81; Reds - R24, R22, R20; Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51; Yellows - Y26, Y23, Y21; Blues - B24, B23, B21; Greys - W5, W3, W1.

 


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a funny image! Your coloring is amazing as usual, and HOW do you get your stitching so perfect around that circle???!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails