Monday, April 28, 2014

The Challenge #5 - Guest Designer!

Well, I was pretty excited to have been chosen as the winner for Lesley Croghan's sketch challenge called "The Challenge" this past week, and as the winner, she's asked me to join her as a guest designer for the current challenge, #5!  I chose one of the new Art Impressions Girlfriends sets and some pretty October Afternoon papers:
It's a fairly large card, 5" x 6 1/2", as I thought the larger card would balance the size of the image.  Here's a closeup:

And here is the wonderful sketch:
We would love to have you play along!  You can find the details here on Lesley's blog.  Here's my proud winner's badge:

 
Patterned papers are Cakewalk, October Afternoon; Cardstock is Slate & Colonial White, CTMH; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Stamp set is Laughing Set, Art Impressions; Copic Markers; Twine is American Crafts.
 

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the papers and the sweet image! This is one set I really want! Thank you so much for being my guest this week, Karen.
Hugs,
Lesley

Nancy Ball said...

WOOT WOOT.....you go GIRL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails