Monday, February 4, 2013

Humble Artist Swap

I haven't had a chance to post my December card for the Humble Artist Swap yet, so here it is.  Our guidelines were:
- must have minimum 8 layers
- make a winter themed card without red, green or blue
- you must emboss something
- add some bling
- must use at least 5 embellishments
- minimum 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
(I hope I got them all correct, it's been a while!)
Patterned paper is Dakota; Cardstock is Black, White Daisy & Slate; Stamp set is Christmas Spirit; Ink is Black; Burlap, organdy, hemp, bitty sparkles & clear button - all products are CTMH.

3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Karen, if I didn't tell you already, I really loved your card this round. It is so crisp and clean and I never would have thought to use the wood grain paper either.

Karen Day said...

Thanks, Nancy!!

Becca-expressions said...

I think you NAILED it! Gorgeous card. I love the contrast of the soft organdy ribbon over the rough burlap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails