Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Sketch For You To Try

Ten for ten!!  Yes, I am quite pleased with myself... that I've been able to play along with all ten montly SFYTT challenges.  This was quite an unusual sketch, but I saw how creative people were being with the little side panels, which made it come together a little more easily:
 
Patterned papers are Woodland Park, October Afternoon; Stamp sets are Words of Wisdom and Bloom & Grow, Verve; Inks are Black, Champagne & Garden Green, CTMH; Cardstock is Hollyhock & Colonial White, CTMH;  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, CTMH;

3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

WOWEE....this is a GORGEOUS card, Karen!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the flowers Karen! What a great addition to the card! Bon

Karen Clark said...

WOW, I like this very much!! Congratulations on your streak!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails