Saturday, September 1, 2012

OSC Guest Designer!

Well, this is a pretty exciting post for me!  I was asked to be one of the Guest Designers for the month of September for One Crazy Stamper!  If you're not familiar with OCS - it is a fabulous online store with hundreds (thousands?) of stamps, plus all the papers, inks and doo-dads you could ever want.  They also have a full range of Copic products, with great prices, so check out the store here when you get a chance.  Now, lucky me lives only a short drive from their bricks & mortar store, so I get to go and peruse the goodies whenever I like :o)  The OCS store blog has a monthly challenge, and for September we are doing projects using Red/Black/Kraft.  I decided to do a little gift set of six 4 1/4" square cards, plus a cute little file holder to put them in:
This cute little stamp set by Inky Antics features 3 little baking penguins, and Christmas/Holiday sentiments.  And even though I fully intend to use these a few months from now, I wanted this set to be just for birthdays - so I did some creative cutting with the acrylic stamps to remove "Christmas" and just stamped a "Birthday" in it's place.  When I want to make holiday projects, I'll just position the word that I cut out back in position on the block before stamping.  Here are individual pics of the cards:
And a shot of all three:
Products available at the OCS store:  Stamp set is Baking Penguins by Inky Antics; Ink is Tuxedo Black by Memento; Patterned papers are Baby Jane Mini-Deck by Cosmo Cricket; Copic Markers; X-Press It white cardstock;
Other products: Kraft and Black cardstock is CTMH; Buttons, Brads & Ribbon all CTMH; Mini Chalkboard clips, Studio 18 at Michaels;  White pigment ink, CTMH. File Folder is the Cricut Artiste cartridge, CTMH.
 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails